Canadian Family Pharmacy provides services on the terms described in this Terms and Conditions. Starting to use the website, you confirm that you have read the terms of this User Agreement and accept all the terms of this Agreement in full. Please refuse to use the website if you do not agree with these issues.
Our website provides the User with the services of searching for medications, dietary supplements and health-related products. For the convenience of using the site, data on pharmacy assortments are systematized and distinguished into categories.
The services of the website are provided without any exception. The information posted in the search results is not a public offer. The website administration does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and/or relevance of the data given on the website. The administration bears no responsibility for harm or damage that you could gain after accessing to the site, or if you are not able to use this site.
By accepting the terms of this agreement, you fully understand and agree that:
- the information on the website is given for reference only.
- the administration does not guarantee the absence of mistakes and incorrectnesses regarding the declared on the site and the actual availability of goods and prices for goods in the pharmacy.
- the user undertakes to clarify personal information when required.
Neither the administration nor any other party involved in the process of providing information is liable for harm or damage that you could suffer from the fact that you completely relied on the information contained on this website.
- The site administration undertakes to do their best in the future to minimize incorrectnesses and mistakes in the information provided.
- The administration does not guarantee the absence of technical failures and errors, including with regard to the software.
- The administration of the site undertakes to make every effort as soon as possible to eliminate any failures and errors in case of their occurrence.
- The user is warned that the administration of Canadian Family Pharmacy site is not responsible for visiting and using external resources, links to which may be contained on the site.
- The site administration reserves the right to suspend the site, partially or completely change its content, to make changes to the User Agreement. Such changes are made only at the discretion of the Administration without prior notice to the User.
You acknowledge that you have read the terms of this User Agreement, and accept all the terms of this Agreement in full.